Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Melancholy Charm

Since I'm just a newbie in the blogging world I like to browse over other crochet blogs and get some inspirations. I notice that crocheters have similar personalities. I guess being a crocheter doesn't actually start from holding a hook and a ball of yarn. It goes much deeper than that. I don't know a lot of crocheters but most crocheters I personally know are Melancholics. I introduced crochet to my cousin last month and as a melancholy herself she jumped right into the bandwagon and is currently obsessed with it. She has her own blog too. You might want to check her out at whenhandsmethookandyarn.blogspot.com. I'm sure she's not to fond of me advertising her blog as she's a very private person. Most melancholics are like that. We prefer peace and tranquility of the country life rather than the hussle and bussle of the city life. We can stay inside the comfort of our houses and be simply happy doing little projects on our own than partying with friends outside. I guess that's why melancholics tend to be crafters. We usually have lots of hobbies. I used to be fond of cross-stitching, scrapbooking and sewing. My room is always filled with clutter from unfinished projects. I think they call it organized chaos. Yep! Well, my papa just calls it trash so he always tells me to sweep my floors. haha! Anyway, I think that's the melancholy charm. We are definitely home-buddies. We can sit all day making single crochets, half double crochets, double crochets, triple crochets and slip knots a thousand times and be happy and contented with our lives. Who's with me on this one? The world wide web is undoubtedly more interesting and colorful with melancholics around posting pictures of our freshly made creations. I guess that's it for now. I've got to get off the net and work on my projects. Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment. I sure would appreciate it. <3

I hope you have a great day everyone! Happy crocheting!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you. I'm now obsessed with crochet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it as much as I do. We Heart Crochet!

      Delete