Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Baby Love


Alright people. I know what you're thinking. Can anything be much more cuter than this? Well, there is, and that is my nephew Isaiah who will soon be sashaying these in the streets of San Diego, California. I can't believe I made these in 2 days. If any of you are wondering why I didn't use the Baby Soft yarn, that's because it was too soft. It probably works better as blanket or a sweater which is what I think I'll use that for. But anywho, I am in love with these two and super excited to see Baby Isaiah wear this. I found both patterns at Pinterest and found it very easy for beginners to follow. I usually prefer a pattern in diagram form but in this case the pattern was in text form but if you know crochet lingo it won't be too hard. Don't worry I will link both patterns as I always do. The beanie with bear ears was a bit tricky. I'm not sure if it would fit my nephew the right way. The booties were easier once you've done the first one. I think I made the other booty in an hour. I'm also working on a blouse right now but I keep on putting it on hold since I was too busy to crochet the past week so I probably need two more weeks to finish it. I hope you have a blessed day everybody.

Click on the words beanie and booties for the link to the patterns.

Happy Crocheting!


6 comments:

  1. I so love the beanie!! (♥.♥)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really talented sis. Your craft is love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. been crocheting beanies but never tried a beanie for infant, this is an inspiration ^_^
    nice color by the way.

    ReplyDelete