Monday, May 27, 2013

Yarn Princess

My craft/sewing/hobby area
A basket full of goodies
Red Heart worsted yarn in Painted Desert, and Artist Print
Lion Brand Cotton Ease in taupe, almond, seaspray color
I'm thinking of making a blouse with these three colors. 
this is so soft, you won't believe it.

I received a bunch of goodies from my mom and sister two weeks ago. I'm sorry I couldn't post it any sooner since last week was just one of those busy weeks for me with some church activities going on.When my mom went to the States, the only thing I wanted for "pasalubong" as what we call gifts from people who travel abroad are YARNS. A big thank you to my ever generous sister Joanna for buying these for me. Thank you Ate! It's quite hard to find these yarns here. I think there's just one store here in Cebu that sells yarns like the ones I wanted but in a ridiculously expensive price. I don't know what to do with these yarns yet except the Baby Soft one. I want to make a set of booties, mittens and a beanie for my nephew. Super excited to make those! I will definitely post it as soon as I'm finished with it. I also posted a picture of my crafts/sewing/hobby area. I used to sew a lot and I really miss sewing. But I don't know when I'll get back to sewing since crocheting kinda took over my world. Every time I look at this basket full of yarns it sort of pictures my life right now. I feel like God has been showering me with blessings that I really don't deserve. But I guess that's just the goodness of God. I don't deserve to go to heaven but I am. So all I can is, thank you Lord for all your blessings on me. :)



9 comments:

  1. Beanie for the baby!! Cool!! I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Aww. Thanks for the thought sis! id pay for that!! :) btw, may friend akong web writer/developer. I think i can recommend tong blog mo sa kanya for ads. I've enjoyed my visits here. I'm not pulling your legs but you've got something. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks sis. I hope you have a baby soon so that i can make you one too! :)

      Delete
    4. Wow that's super nice of you sis. This blog is somewhat personal but I'm really happy you like it too. That's up to you if you want to share my blog pero it's ok naman if hindi. Thanks for all the support. God bless you!

      Delete
    5. Ok. I'll keep it discreet then. :) God bless u more!

      Delete
  2. Hi, just wanna ask where in cebu can you find these yarns?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paano po makapagshop and order ng yarn at crochet hooks and needles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paano po makapagshop and order ng yarn at crochet hooks and needles?

    ReplyDelete