Friday, May 31, 2013

Let's Get Personal

Do you remember back in highschool when autograph books were cool so you buy one and ask your friends to answer questions about themselves? Well, this is sort of like that. The first part is all about me. So if you already know or don't want to know anything about me, you can skip that part. The second part are questions about crochet me and Anna, my best friend, thought of. The third part are random questions I found on my favorite beauty guru blogger. We had a lot of fun doing this so I hope you have fun reading it as well. It's going to be a long one so you might want to get a cup of Joe, juice or tea whichever you prefer. Some text are smaller than normal. I tried to fix it but it won't budge. Let's begin shall we. 

Me... 
Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, i have 2 sisters. One lives in California, USA the other lives in heaven.
What's your height? 
5ft 1" 
What's your top/dress size? 
I'm a medium Filipino size, 2/4 American Size 
Do you have any diet plans/tips? 
No. If you would ask me this question five years ago I would say go vegetarian ‘cause I was for 2 years, but went back to eating meat. I was too skinny back then and pale as a ghost.
Do you workout/How do you stay so slim? 
Not anymore. I used to be in the gym twice a week  few years back for different 
reasons though and not for vanity.
Do you have any pets? 
I wish I had a Pekingese.
What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? 
Uuuhh.. This is a crochet blog so I guess you know the answer to that.
Who inspires you?  
People who have a close relationship with God inspire me to walk closer with Jesus day by day. There are a lot of those people around me and I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
What do you feel is your greatest achievement? 
Teaching  my Sunday School Class and winning people to Jesus Christ.
What do you value most in life?   
My family, my King James Bible, my church and pastor, and above all else, my relationship to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 
What do you do?  
I work as the Finance Administrator and Registrar of a Christian School in the Philippines.
What is your dream job? 
To be a teacher, a wife and a homekeeper.
What did you take up in College?
I took a business course which looking back at it I don’t really know why since
 I’m not business savvy.
Do you make good grades? 
Yup! I can say that I am a very good student and I love to go to school.

What is your ethnicity? 
Filipino, but I wish I can say that I am Chinese or Korean..haha 
Do you want to get married later on in life? 

Of course, as does every other girl. But I would want to marry in God’s time.
Do you have any phobias? 
Running out of yarn when you’re almost done with a project..haha
Have you ever had a near death experience? 
Nope. I'm pretty boring. :)
Where have you been on holiday & where was the best? 
I have been to the US, Hongkong, Macau, Thailand, Mexico(but not on a holiday). I think the Thailand trip was the best one since my family was still complete at that time.

Enough about me. Let's talk about crochet.
Crochet/Crafting <3
Cotton or Acrylic?
Definitely cotton.
Bigger hook or smaller hook?
It depends. I like to use a bigger hook for projects that I want to finish fast. 
I’d use a small hook for delicate designs and lacy details.
Which pattern do you prefer, diagram or text form?
Diagram. 'Coz it's easier if you know how to read the symbols.
Favourite Stitch?
Cable stitch which is a Front Post or Back Post double crochet.
Your dream project?
An afghan or a queen sized blanket.
Longest time on a single project?
It was my first crochet project back in highschool. It took me two months to finish a pillowcase that I had to submit on a contest…nerve wrecking but definitely good memories.
Favorite source for patterns?
Pierrot Patterns
Favorite project done so far?
My most recent one. The beanie and booties.
Favorite time of the day to crochet?
At night in my room while on Pinterest looking for my next project..haha
Do you often rip off your work?
Yes, most of the time.  I can rip off hours of work in just seconds when it just doesn’t look right. Patience is the key to Crochet.
Do you buy yarn more than necessary?
Thank God this isn’t a crime cause I would be guilty.
Do you think of your next project while you’re working on something else?
Doesn’t everybody?  I think that’s the thrill of crocheting. You’re constantly dreaming of future projects and working as fast as you can to finish whatever you’re working on. It’s a never ending cycle. That’s what got me hooked in the first place.
Would you like to crochet your own wedding dress?
Hhmmm... It's tempting but I don't think it would be practical. 
Crafts that you would like to learn other than crochet?
Knitting & embroidery
Favorite crochet blog?
People webs, one sheepish girl, sort of pink

Other/Random
What is your fave style to decorate your bedroom, chic, modern, vintage..etc? 
Shabby chic   
Do you like stationary? 
I used to collect them. That was the "in" thing back in high school.
What is your favourite disney film? 
Snowhite.. and the three bears..hahaha! 
Whats your favourite desert? 
bread pudding, banana pudding, and leche flan.
Do you like swimming? 
I actually really do like swimming. But I prefer to swim in pools rather than the open sea. 
What's your favourite movie? 
Hhmmm, it's a toss up between...Les Choristes(French), 
Werewolf Boy and Sunny(both Korean)
If you could move anywhere, where would it be? 
I would like to live in San Diego to be near my nephew.
Savoury or sweet? 
Savoury
If you had to describe yourself as a fruit, what fruit would you be? 
I would be a Pineapple, 'coz on the outside you might think that I'm a snob, but 
I'm actually sweet once you get to know me.
Favourite flower? 
Peonies
Favourite books?
King James Bible, The Lost Art of True Beauty & Set Apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy, 
The Spirit-Controlled Woman by Tim Lahaye,
Favourite colour? 
tiffany blue & white
Favourite music genre?
Bluegrass Gospel music..yeah!
Which five male celebs would be on your "list"? 
Ooo..this is easy.. Song Jongki, Cha Taeyon, Daniel Choi, Chris Evans, & Channing Tatum <3

I told you it would be a long read. I hope you had fun. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day!





2 comments:

  1. Daebak...I super love your gif pics... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daebak..you're next. I will be waiting for it.haha

      Delete