Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lately













(Photos by Anna)

Lately my mind and my hands have been working non-stop. As you've read in my recent post, I've been working on renovating and decorating my room. While I was doing that I was also working on two crochet projects one after the other. They say when you start crocheting, you can never stop. There are always new ideas and patterns that you want to make and your list of projects goes on and on. But when you're doing something you really love, it seems like time passes by so quickly. I didn't even notice that summer is almost over. Anyways, I worked on the scarf for three weeks and the doily the next week. Now that my room is finished I'm thrilled to display my creations in their new home. I also posted some pictures of my room. I hope you like it. Here are the patterns for the doily and the scarf. Happy crocheting!



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Its amazing and interesting! I love your pictures as well very artistic :) Keep it up! - Jonina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks a lot Nina. I'm so happy you stopped by. I hope you're doing well :)

      Delete