Monday, April 29, 2013

A Breath of Fresh Paint

 

This summer my dad decided its time for my room to get a new coat of paint. My room used to be a sage green color in a Japanese style. I know I should have done a before and after picture but oh well too late for that. I've always wanted a shabby chic room. So I choose white for my walls and a milky white color for the trim and walk in closet. I also painted all my existing furniture white. I got inspirations from pinterest and I was really drawn to colored doors. So I painted mine in a tiffany blue color with cream accents. I still want to add a canopy above my bed for that romantic feel and a couple of plants, baskets and crochet pieces. I'm so pleased with how my room turned out. Thank you papa! Now, it's really hard for me to leave my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment